Saturday, June 9, 2018

The Knowledge Gained During my Exile

I have been exiled from the gates of Ketogazar.

I have given in to the sugary delights of the poison minded Serpentfolk of Uthcanan, and bacame Gornaeth, and betrayed my brethren and beliefs. I knew better. 


I knew better. 


But I didn't listen. 



I thought I knew better. That I could conquer the Serpentfolk from outside the walls. I was wrong.

The false sway of fitting cake into my macros, where it should have been pork or beef, or even chicken.


The false sway of low fat and low protein being the way of weight control.


The false sway of anything other than the demonic teachings of the scribes and sages of Ketogazar led me down a path of doom. And here I sit. Pounds heavier. Joints hurting. Lethargic.


But no longer!


Hear me Glebruzu and citizens of Ketogazar! I have returned! I am back from my exile! I have escaped the clutches of the Serpentfolk and am no longer Gornaeth!

It is time to bask in the light of the flames of argent urgency and glorious flesh.


Meat is back on the menu, and it is time to heal my body, soul, and mind.


The scribe Deliar has given me a scroll with instructions on how to reachieve my place within these hallowed walls.


I will share it with you, brothers and sisters, for to become Gornarth is a fate worse than death.


1. Deal with the issues you have that make you seek solace in food.

2. Cut out any drink that has calories. Any.
3. Weigh and Track everything you put in your mouth for at least two weeks straight.
4. Intermittent Fasting works wonders with food control.

Deliar reminded me of where I had been, of what I was accomplishing. And here we are.


I have now stepped back into this city of hope, the hordes outside wailing in frustration and lethargic agony.


Let's stay this time, defended by these walls. The library is open. Let us read our fill of knowledge. Let us be equipped with the strongest bodies and minds possible for the upcoming war. The war against the Serpentfolks of Uthcanan.

A war in which we will be victorious! To glory and riches!

No comments:

Post a Comment